How to Book a Stand or Become a Sponsor
What is WFOFAD?
The Witney Festival of Food and Drink, or WFOFAD as it has fondly known, is our annual charitable event showcasing the best of local artisan food and drink producers.
The event is open to any small local independent producer of food and drink within a 50-mile radius of Witney.
Average attendance on the festival day is around 4,000 visitors. In 2019, we hosted some 50 stalls. There are also opportunities to run a hot food stall.
Small artisan companies often find it hard to get a platform for their products. Here at The WFOFAD we try hard to provide one. Here are the costs:
- 2 metre stall = £38 | 3 metre stall = £56 |
Other sizes on application
- Single socket = £10 | double socket = £18 | one item per socket (no multi-adaptors)
- Wi-fi is available | Gazebo/canopies can be erected
Booking Forms for Stallholders
Here are Booking Forms for this years' event:
- WFOFAD Stallholders Registration form 2022
- WFOFAD Stallholders Terms and Conditions
- WFOFAD Hot Food Registration form 2022
Please email us at [email protected] if you have any questions about stall or hot food bookings.